It's been nearly a month since my last entry.. almost a month since I came back from the Philippines. I guess you can say I've adjusted accordingly.. though I really miss it there. I miss just being away, surrounded by something so different from my life here. I really need to get away from San Diego.. from the West Coast.. heck! From the USA! Hopefully soon!
Anyway, awkward situation of my life.. and how appropriate since Valentine's Day is coming up. This is my first single Valentine's Day in 5 years. Yes, I am a little sad. To top it all off.. picture this: A week before V-Day, two exes within 8 feet of each other, within 4 feet of me.. one on my right doing his thing.. one on my left doing something.. YET here I am in the middle ALONE. Yes, boys and girls this happened to me on Saturday at a club and as pleasant as the event and celebration was I don't think I've ever had "loserdom" smack me straight in the face so blatantly. Now I don't feel sorry one ounce for myself NOW..but I felt a bit of my independence and integrity slip away for a quick 10 minutes. Nonetheless I'm over it.
Who's down to share in the love with me on Saturday?!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment