- Pharmaceutical Representative
- Community College Instructor
- Training and Development (Corporate Learning)/Human Resources analyst
- Nurse (Labor & Delivery)/Doctor (Internal Medicine or OB/GYN)
- Missionary
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Direction
My first year as a Senior in college I went to visit a friend/career counselor who gave me some advice on how to place direction in my life. It's taken me a lot of time to figure out that advice and see where I could fit into this "real" world. Simple enough as the advice was, it was really difficult for me to do it. I think I've come to a solution... temporarily?? Anyway, the advice was to write down five titles I want to hold in my professional career. From there figure out their inter-relatedness and then the steps on how to achieve each title. I've gotten so far as figuring out their titles:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment