There are only a few things I'd like for my birthday:
1. I don't like feeling selfish, attention hogging, or like I'm making my birthday into some birth week extravaganza. I'm not a big fan of people who make big month long deals of their own birthdays. If you want to make a big deal of mine, that's fine.. Very much appreciated. I just hope no one thinks I'm trying to spoil myself.
2. I just want a nice dinner with food prepped by my parents/ordered out with friends along with games and a few adult beverages.
3. I want to go out, dress up a bit, and dance.
4. I want to eat at John's Incredible Pizza Co.
5. The beach or a bonfire would be nice.
6. I would like to go to Disneyland.. I could forgo any of the above but I don't like knowing that six month have gone by and I'm wasting my annual pass =(
Hmm maybe I am making too many plans. Oops. I figure, an occasion is the only way people are more willing to partake in planned activities.. maybe that's why I'm trying to cram a bunch of stuff into one week.. not so much to celebrate but just to do something.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment