So at the beginning of the summer I was looking forward to a bunch of things. My mistake is that I over hyped it for myself especially by spreading the "good news". Well.. it looks like I'm:
1. Not going out of town over Labor Day Weekend- Go figure. Anytime I make plans for a trip it never comes to fruition. I'm still in shock and amazement I went to New York last year.
2. Not moving out of my house- No room mate. Not enough $$ to move out on my own. So sad.
I'm starting school at the end of next month. I'm contemplating selling my car for a cheaper, more affordable one. I'm screaming and complaining that everything isn't going how I want it to.. Keep reminding myself that others have it worse. My job is beginning to exude mediocrity and complacency. My relationship is about/beginning to get complicated.
I guess it just sucks to get hopes up high. I was watching Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon last night and Aang said something about how hope means nothing. It's more about doing.
I guess the bright side- if I don't move out, I can save my money and go on vacation by myself.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment