Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas came early!

My auntie bought me a new digital camera (Canon 8800IS? I think it is) since my last one was stolen out of my car. Now I can shoot video and post pictures for real! I'm excited.. especially since I've been wanting to start my own YOUTUBE channel and tape my bloggings rather than type. It will definitely come in handy on my trip to the Philippines!

On the other hand I took my car to the shop today for a tune up and came back with a rental 2009 Camry (sexy MILF car) and a $1000+ invoice. UGH. I need a real job.

This morning I went to orientation for the Sharp Hospital volunteer team. I'm considering pursuing a career change to the healthcare field. I've always wanted to be a doctor, specifically an Obstetrician/Gynecologist so what better way to gain occupational affirmation than devote 100 hours of my time to such a cause. I'm really looking forward to it especially since the new Memorial hospital facility is opening next month.

Disneyland expires in a week for me. Sad.

No comments: