skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas Wish List
Alright. I am giving into the superficial, materialistic, "bring out the craziness in people" view of Christmas and the holiday season. Alas, it doesn't hurt to contemplate a list of things I hope to receive. Heck.. this list isn't even meant for anyone else to see.. I find it more as a compilation of short term happiness that I would eventually like to reward myself with.
- Tales of Beedle Bard by J.K. Rowling
- Pictionary Man
- Flip Mino
- San Diego Chargers Women's Tomlinson Jersey-#21 in Navy Blue (see Chargers online proshop)
- An upright piano
- Curling iron
- Hair straightener
more to come...
In the meantime.. here is a LAME SHORT video of me and Natasha two weeks ago at work. This was taken on the 4th floor of our office building in our Marketing cage.. the dungeon.. it's haunted.. apparently.
1 comment:
yeah i want numbers 1 & 2
Post a Comment