So I'm spending the next 12 days of my Christmas in the Philippines. I haven't been there since I was 19 (4 years isn't too long) so I am definitely looking forward to this vacation. Dreading, however, the 10+ hour flight it will take to get there. I leave tomorrow at 10 pm from LAX and arrive Sunday around 1 pm (Monday am in PI time).
I absolutely have to conclude that the day after Christmas is probably the worst day to go shopping. All the shopping days UP TO Christmas put people in good spirits and reflect the reason for the season (at least I hope to think). BUUUUT for some reason people are just grouchy and mean and back to being rude. I hate shopping the day after Christmas... especially at Plaza Bonita which to me, is turning to be a crappy mall again. Not because of the stores and whatnot but because of the type of people that hang out there.
Anyway I hope to keep updating from the Philippines. Until next time...
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment