I finally saw TWILIGHT. I FINALLY SAW IT after a month or soooo of being busy.. flakiness.. and whatnot.. I finally saw it. Contrary to many initial reviews I've recieved and heard from friends and avid Twilight Fans who claim that it was not to par.. I have to say that I HEARBY DISAGREE!! I loved it.. I pride myself in maintaining a very open mind when it comes to movies.. especially ones based on books I have previously read. Reading Twilight and creating my own mental depiction of the movie and then comparing it to someone who specializes in capturing a story on film tends to always leave me with positive feedback. I am in love with Robert Pattinson.. I think that Kristen Stewart was a perfect Bella.. Now I can't wait for NEW MOON set to come out in 2009. I ALSO saw the HARRY POTTER trailer and I can't even describe how excited I am for that to come out.. near my birthdate at that!
Anyway, walking out of the theater I realized that so many movies nowadays are screenplays taken from books.. from Harry Potter to Twilight.. Confessions of a Shopaholic.. and EVEN ANGELS and DEMONS (a book I read sooooo long ago!). I'm looking very forward to that one especially because it has such a creepy plotline that gives alot of thought to the Catholic Church. It's quite crazy and I recommend one pick it up.. by the way it's by the author of The Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown) so you can imagine what it will be like. Anyway, after this realization I came to realize something else... most of the movies that are book to screen are books that I have read. I doubly pride myself in being an avid reader!!!
Soooooo in conclusion, I am taking my $5.00 in Borders rewards to the store tomorrow and buying the last two books in the Twilight sequel along with a few more new ones just for my Philippines trip. I need something to keep me occupied while I lay out!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment